Liberated Sun Users

Congratulations!

Welcome to Liberated Sun Users website,
Please REGISTER or LOGIN to the forum to get started and interact with members.

Our Site has undergone some major facelift and changes. So I hope all of the LSU Site members will appreciate it Smile

JOIN our Eyeballs at Caltex Maguikay Mandaue City Philippines Smile

Stay Tune for the Best LSU Experience !

<text to 09334453107> IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liberated Sun Users

Congratulations!

Welcome to Liberated Sun Users website,
Please REGISTER or LOGIN to the forum to get started and interact with members.

Our Site has undergone some major facelift and changes. So I hope all of the LSU Site members will appreciate it Smile

JOIN our Eyeballs at Caltex Maguikay Mandaue City Philippines Smile

Stay Tune for the Best LSU Experience !

<text to 09334453107> IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN

Liberated Sun Users

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to LSU Official Website! REGISTER NA

Latest topics

» pic2x and pek2x..hahah
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:33 am by nzdz

» What if naay mobayad nmo ug 3000 for a 1 night stand? Wud u accept it and why?
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 am by nzdz

» hi poh cnu pwde mging kaibigan dito...
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 am by joed

» ANNOUNCEMENT *APRIL 29TH*
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 am by digiprince*

» kinsay lami mo chula sa lsu?hehehe
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:45 pm by demsky

» DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER??? :)
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 am by DarkSide

» DO U THINK GUYS R MORE INSECURE BOUT THEIR PENISES THAN GIRLS R BOUT BREAST SIZE?
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 am by DarkSide

» UNSA MAN JUD IMO RASON Y NIAPIL KA SA LSU??
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 am by DarkSide

» PLEASE INTRODUCE URCLF!! (NOOBIES SECTION)
Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am by DarkSide

Navigation

Page and Topic LIKE

If you Like this Topic or Page

RSS feeds

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:18 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1495 messages in 100 subjects

We have 156 registered users

The newest registered user is genskyle

3 posters

Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone???

ecks
    ecks
    LSU Site Member
    LSU Site Member

Motto : Pag lumingon ka, akin ka.. ahaha
    Location Location : Cebu
    Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Video and online gaming

Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? Empty Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone???

Post by ecks Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Working during irregular hours?

Consider yourself as fortunate if you are working in a normal shift, 9 to 5. Have we ever thought about those who are working in the night shifts like call center representatives, people working in emergency services, nurses and many more.
    In today's society we can not function without people working around the clock; the world cannot shut down at 10:00 P.M. This is very much unfortunate for those that work the night shift

With the advent of call centers in India we can see the drastic increase in number of youth population working for them. A growing number of workers in India are required to work shifts, particularly night and rotating shifts that are morning, afternoon and night in sequence, despite mounting evidence of the safety dangers and risks to health involved.

There are countless people who have agreed to work under such unnatural and health threatening condition. Some work between 6pm and 10pm, other work between 10pm and 6pm, and the shift which falls during the night 11pm and 7am the workers have to fight against their natural wake-sleep pattern.

Not getting enough sleep and facing health problems?

Sleep should be on the priority and if we fail to get complete 8 hours sleep we tend to make mistakes. There are various disadvantages of working against the nature which we are neglecting by working in the night shifts.

It is hard to stay alert at night and wide awake when your world is sleeping and just as hard to fall asleep when the rest of the world is awake.

Night workers who work for irregular hours get less sleep than daytime workers do, and the sleep is less restful.
    If you are not sleeping then you are thinking. It is noticed sleep deprived people think and move more slowly, make more mistakes, and have difficulty remembering things. All these have negative effects which lead to lower job productivity and can cause accidents. Lack of sleep also results in irritability, impatience, anxiety, and depression.
    The shift workers are more accident prone. Avoid driving right after you get off the shift. Get some nap and if possible, carpool is a good option. Drive safe and if you feel sleepy pull over and take nap. Driving with more than two people helps so you can switch the driving turns.

Shift workers were likely to put on body weight because of abnormal eating habits and lack of exercise. In some of the organizations the workers are provided with the meals which are of awful and of pathetic quality. Mostly you are provided with sodas, fried stuff, and coffee instead of fresh fruits or juice.

Since the work load is very high you get no or less breaks. If you are in a Call centre you wear headsets to operate a computer and listen and talk to the callers all at the same time. You don't get water breaks and some of the organizations do not allow water bottles on your desk.

Working in night shift affecting your family and social life?

Working weird hours have a serious impact on workers and their families. Shift workers almost have little chances to interact in social or family gatherings. You are less participating in your family get together or any kind of special occasions. With the increase in the demand of more services most of the people get no offs on New Year's eves or New Year's Day, Christmas and many other important days to celebrate with your family members.
    In many organizations you do not have fixed working days. Sometimes you have offs on Monday and the other week on Thursday. Sometimes you do not know what day would be your off the next week. You cannot plan a get-together with your friends or buy movie tickets in advance to plan a date with your wife.

Working in night shift is the only option?

Take a warm bath before you go to bed. Read something which gives you happy thoughts and let your mind free from the shift's work.

If you have any source of day light in your bed room draw curtains. It would help getting better sleep.

Wear a sleep mask and earplugs if you are getting disturbed with any kind of indoor or outdoor noises.

Take a short nap before you go to your shift or go out to meet a friend or for a favorite drink.

If possible take your own food to the shift. Pack your lunch with fresh fruits and vegetables.

Do not drink more than four cups of coffee. Instead switch to fruit juice or buy smoothies from the caf�.

When you get break in your shift go out and take a small walk. Do small steps of stretch exercises.

Call home and talk to your spouse and friends to wish them good night or good morning.

If you know about your weekly off make plan with your family or go out on some kind of out door activity.

Tried of your night shift?

It is certainly tough to work during night hours. For some people it may be a happy working hours and for some real frustrating. If you think your night shift job is doing no good to your health or well being, consider changing your job for good.
    digiprince*
    digiprince*
    Administrator
    Administrator

Motto : OuR sOng pLays On
    Location Location : In yOur dReaMs
    Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : WeB DeSigniNg

Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? Empty Re: Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone???

Post by digiprince* Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:40 pm

@ecks

Gotta agree with this. But think about it. Since the world stepped into the Industrial Era

Our Industry and economy now demands 24 hour service especially after the advent of Computer Revolution and the Internet of course ^__^

THINKING

But see Graveyard is Cool cheers
    and they should start givin up good bonuses

or else tongue
    Mz.Jacky
    Mz.Jacky
    LSU Site Supporter [avid visitor]
    LSU Site Supporter [avid visitor]

Motto : just kiss me!!& dont you dare fall in love wid me
    Location Location : in your bedroom
    Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : (sexting..)S.O.P/S.I.P

Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone??? Empty Re: Working on GRAVEYARD shift, anyone???

Post by Mz.Jacky Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 am

meh??

I'm working graveyard..sa cementeryo bah tig silhig sa yard..hehehe

just kidding..

well..I'm not so good on dealing people tru talking..hehehe makes me feel uncomfty!!

shy type man gud ko..ehehehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:31 pm